Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Color of 2013: Emerald

I have a confession to make on this first Wedding Wednesday of 2013.

I wasn't crazy about last year's color, Tangerine Tango, when I originally heard it was the color of 2012.  I only got crazy about the color in the latter half of the year, namely the fall. Maybe it was because the fabulous orange went so great with the fall season, that it went so nicely with my gold charger plates at the showcase.

When I heard about this year's color, Emerald.  I decided to give it a few days to see if it would grow on me, so I could blog.

What can I tell ya?   It did.  I'm liking Emerald.

I'm digging Emerald and Gold.

Picture from Every Last Detail.com
 

I'm digging Emerald and Sapphire Blue. Bring on the Peacock Feathers!!



I really like the Emerald and Navy Blue together.  It feels very earthy to me.


Picture from Wedding Obsession


 
 
What do you think of the color of year? Will you consider incorporating it into your color scheme for your event?
 
 
Stay tuned to see what table design we feature at  The Douglaston Manor Bridal Showcase on Wednesday, January 23rd!!
 
Xo
 
Stay Blissful!!
 
The Blissful Bride


No comments:

Post a Comment