- "Nice Greek girls are supposed to do three things in life: marry Greek boys, make Greek babies, and feed everyone ... until the day we die." - Toula
- "The person I love the most is standing right here and I'm not ready to lose you yet. Claire, I'm not standing here asking you to marry me, I'm just asking you not to marry him and maybe take a walk, take a chance." - John Beckwith
- "I used to think a wedding was a simple affair. Boy and girl meet, they fall in love, he buys a ring, she buys a dress, they say I do. I was wrong. That's getting married. A wedding is an entirely different proposition." - George Banks
- "No, no, no, no. I'm a busy girl. I've got exactly four days to break up a wedding, steal the bride's fella and I haven't one clue how to do it." - Julianne Potter
- "I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." - Shelby
- "All I want is just one shot of me in a wedding dress that isn't bright turquoise." - Juliet
- "There I was, standing there in the church, and for the first time in my whole life I realised I totally and utterly loved one person. And it wasn't the person next to me in the veil. It's the person standing opposite me now ... in the rain." - Charles
- "Oh, I could be the man to grow old with you. I wanna grow old with you."
- 'I can treat that jackass like any other faceless groom! And that's just what I'm gonna do! Why? Because he's nothing ... because I love a challenge! And because I am a goddamn professional!'
- 'Anywhere I go, you go, my dear. And whatever is done by only me ... is your doing, my darling. I fear no fate ... for you are my fate, my sweet. I want no world, for, beautiful ... you are my world, my true' - Maggie Feller
Friday, February 26, 2010
Wedding Quotes Quiz- Which Line belongs to what movie?
On this snow day, I decided to test your knowledge on wedding movies. Some of the quotes have the character name, some do not. How many can you get right? Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or post to my comments!