Monday, September 13, 2010

Fab Fall

Fall is steadily making its way towards us and it will be here soon enough and I welcome it. After the very hot and humid summer, it is such a relief. But this season will not be a quiet one for The Blissful Bride, it will be quite busy and it kicks off this weekend, with my daughter's 2nd birthday party. Thankfully, it looks to be a beautiful sunny day, but after the horrible predictions from meteorologists, I have been checking everyday religiously and so far so good.
Once the party is over, my guests go home and my daughter hits the hay, I head on the computer to continue my work on Samantha's upcoming wedding which is in 2 1/2 weeks. I am very excited about this wedding, because its in my favorite month, October and the location (which serves as a ceremony & reception) is beautiful. The room has a view of a bridge and pagoda, which will be lit up in lights once night fall comes and guest will be treated to a view of the night sky. I look forward to sharing these pictures with you after the wedding.
Two weeks after the wedding, I will be at the Great Bridal Expo, meeting with many, many brides. It will be The Blissful Bride's "debut" into the wedding world. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. One week later, I turn the big 3-0 and I still have no clue of what I want to do to celebrate. I started my 20s as a  newly single working girl, and leave it as a wife/mother and business owner.
I have met some fabulous new people in the recent months and I look forward to sharing my 30s and beyond with them. To my sister who becomes legal enough to vote in a few weeks and started college today, seize the moment and make it yours. Don't let anyone stop you from living your dreams.

I hope to share some of the pics from my first wedding as The Blissful Bride very, very soon.

Stay Blissful
The Blissful Bride

1 comment: