Monday, October 4, 2010

Samantha and Barry's Wedding-10.3.10

It was a brisk October day. The sun was out and the wind kicked up a little bit from time to time. But no rain was falling. I first met my bride Samantha back in August after she had contacted me regarding Day of Services. We spoke on the phone first and then had our consultation in which she shared what she wanted for one of the most important days of her life. I was presented with pictures of the venue, the centerpiece idea, the wish tree, and ceremony set up. Samantha knew what she wanted. We just had to bring it to life and share it with her friends and family. I asked her where she would be going on a honeymoon and she told me Tahiti and the one thing I said to her was don't stress think about your honeymoon and where you will be. I met her husband Barry when we went to the venue in Staten Island, NY and we finalized exactly what was to be done ceremony wise and reception wise.
The wedding day finally arrived and both Samantha and Barry along with their immediate family looked stunning in shades of purple for the ladies and suits for the men. She was walked down the aisle by her mother and after signing the certificate, the recessional started and everyone was ready to party and have a great time and that they did.
I was emcee for the night and a special thanks goes out to DJ Echo for helping me do my best. A special thanks to the duo John Lo and William Eng (http://www.wengphotography.com/ ; http://www.john-lo.com/) for sending me an awesome pic of the centerpiece I was working on. Also a big warm THANK YOU to Olga for helping me set up and taking set up shots of my work!!  (http://www.coloroffashions.com/).

Much love and happiness to Samantha and Barry!!












The Wish Tree before the Wish Tags were added

No comments:

Post a Comment